Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
From time to time Prince Bishops Hospital Radio will run on-air or online competitions. These terms and conditions apply to all of these competitions.
1. The competition rules apply to all on-air and online competitions conducted by Prince Bishops Hospital Radio, unless otherwise specified.
2. Prizes, entry methods, draw methods, opening dates, and closing dates will be defined on-air or online for each competition.
3. There is no entry fee, and no purchase is necessary to enter any of our competitions.
4. In order to enter a competition, you must:
a. Make only one entry per person.
b. Be a resident of the United Kingdom.
c. Be aged 18 or over.
d. Submit your competition entry via the methods outlined for the specific competition (email, telephone, online, etc.). The entry methods may differ for each competition.
e. Include your full name and contact telephone number/email address in your entry.
f. Be available to attend an event if the prize includes event tickets.
5. Prince Bishops Hospital Radio accepts no liability:
a. If your competition entry is not received for any reason.
b. If your competition prize is not received for any reason.
c. If an event is canceled.
d. If we are unable to reach you on the telephone number or email address you have provided.
6. Any other costs and expenses that are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. Competition winners will be notified of their win within 28 days of the draw using the contact details provided in the entry.
8. Prince Bishops Hospital Radio may use your name, a recording of your competition win, and details of the prize on-air on Prince Bishops Hospital Radio, on our website, and in other social media and publicity material.
9. Any member of Prince Bishops Hospital Radio, their immediate family, or any other person who is directly connected with the offer are ineligible to participate.
10. Prince Bishops Hospital Radio reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
12. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request the removal of your personal information prior to the conclusion of the competition, you will forfeit your right to enter the competition and/or claim any prize. We reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the competition or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
13. Prizes can be collected from Prince Bishops Hospital Radio, located at Bishop Auckland Hospital, Cockton Hill Road, Bishop Auckland, Co. Durham, DL14 6AD, or Darlington Memorial Hospital, Hollyhurst Road, Darlingon, DL3 6HX, at a pre-arranged time, unless otherwise specified.
14. Unclaimed Prizes – All prizes must be claimed within twenty-one (21) days of our notification of winning unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to award prizes unclaimed after this period to alternative prizewinners or not to award them at all and we shall have no liability in respect of the entry initially selected.
Please note that these rules are subject to change, and it’s essential to refer to the latest version available on our website or contact us directly for any updates.
Last update October 2023